Trinity was acquired in May 2017. The building is situated in the Manchester’s Central Business District between the traditional city core and Spinningfields.
Built by Edward Salomans in 1865, Trinity was previously named the Prince’s Chambers and was used as a showroom for Lambs Furniture. In the 1990’s it was redeveloped and to include a large 30m atrium and additional levels. Helical Plc has worked with award-winning architects OMI to transform the building into TRINITY – exceptionally crafted, Grade A workspace, finished to the highest standard.
The building has undergone a full redevelopment, infilling the atrium and adding a new seventh floor. The redevelopment works completed in February 2019 and the letting phase for the asset has now commenced. Trinity is Wired Certified Platinum.