- Adjusted diluted net asset value, including trading and development stock surplus, up 21% to 374p ξper share (2006: 309p).
- Profit before tax of £60.1m (2006: £57.1m) – up 5%
- Gain on sale and revaluation of investment properties of £40.6m (2006:£43.6m)
- Valuation of investment properties up 14.4% (2006: 17.3%)
- Adjusted diluted ξearnings per share of 16.6p (2006: 12.2p) – up 36%
- Final dividend proposed of 2.75p per share (2006: 2.45p) – up 12%
Giles Weaver, Chairman, commented: “As a specialist in adding value through development, refurbishment and planning, Helical is not dependent on yield shift to deliver consistently good returns. A 21% net asset value per share increase has led to a doubling of net asset value per share over the last three years. We believe the diversity of projects we have accumulated leave us well placed to outperform in the future”. For further information, please contact:
|Helical Bar plc||020 7629 0113|
|Michael Slade (Managing Director)ξ||ξ|
|Nigel McNair Scott (Finance Director)||ξ|
|Address:||11-15 Farm Street, London W1J 5RS|
|Fax:||020 7408 1666|
|Financial Dynamics||020 7831 3113|
|Stephanie Highett/Dido Laurimore||ξ|
View the full Preliminary results 2007 (in pdf format).