We recognise the importance of providing a website that is inclusive and available for all user groups.
This page explains our approach to making this website accessible, the features provided to enhance the site’s accessibility and what to do if you have any questions or feedback for us.
We believe that this website meets or exceeds the requirements of the level A criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (WCAG WAI) 2.0 guidelines.
- Keyboard access
- We have provided ‘skip to main content’ links to allow direct access past the navigation menu to the page’s main content.
- Text size
- You can vary the text size by using your browser’s text resize option: View – Text Size.
- Alternative text for images
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text.
- Heading elements
- HTML heading elements have been used to represent page structure, supporting assistive technologies that allow page navigation from heading to heading.
- Link text
- All hyperlinks should make sense when read out of context, and hyperlinks are clearly presented in a different text style from normal body text.
- Colour contrast
- We have checked text and background colour combinations to ensure that the contrast is sufficient and we have also ensured that information is not referenced by colour alone.
- Style sheets
- We have used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control the presentation of pages and have used properly structured markup for content. If style sheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can still be accessed and read.
- Share price charting
- We have provided a large font version of our share price charting tool. In addition, we have provided a version of our share price charting tool for colour-blind users, using colours that give adequate contrast. A text-based accessible equivalent to the share price charting is also available.
Questions and feedback
If you have any difficulty in accessing any information on this website or if you have any feedback for us, we would like to hear from you. Please contact us.