Trinity was acquired by Helical in May 2017. The building is situated in the Manchester’s Central Business District located between the traditional city core and Spinningfields.
Built by Edward Salomans in 1865, Trinity was previously named the Prince’s Chambers and was used as a showroom for Lambs Furniture. In the 1990’s it was redeveloped to include a large 30m atrium and additional levels. Helical has worked with award-winning architects OMI to transform the building into TRINITY – a 59,000 sq ft exceptionally crafted, Grade A workspace, finished to the highest standard.
The building has undergone a full redevelopment, infilling the atrium and adding a new seventh floor. The redevelopment works completed in February 2019 and the building now provides a flexible range of floorplates allowing businesses to flourish and grow within the building. Trinity is Wired Certified Platinum.
AgentsSavills and Edwards and Co
Space availableMezzanine – 3,464 sq ft, Level 2 – 7,902 sq ft, Level 6 (part) 2,600 sq ft
Highly CommendedBCO Awards 2020 - Best Refurbished / Recycled Workplace
ShortlistedInsider North West Property Awards 2020 - Commercial Re-fit and Refurbishment of the Year